- Commercial name and code: Centrifuge MD416
- Dimensions: 375x480x260 mm
- Net weight without rotor: 19.5 Kg
- Highest speed: 4000 RPM
- Max RCF: 2826 G
- RPM / RCF conversion: yes
- Noise level: 52 dB
- Maximum speed Acceleration: 20 sec.
- Deceleration from maximum speed: 25 sec.
- Capacity: 4 bucket of 50 ml with tilt rotor
- Soft start and stop: yes
- Notice imbalance: yes
- Safety lid: yes
- Automatic lid release, completion: yes
- Programs: 10 memories
- Power supply: 220V AC, 50-60 Hz
The benchtop centrifuge MD416 is also designed and engineered for safe and rapid preparation in the operating room or at the site of care platelet-rich plasma (PRP) autologous peripheral blood. This is a dedicated centrifuge, with automatic controlled decantation capacity by an internal microprocessor with acceleration control and deceleration controlled. It is equipped with a rotor with 4 swing bucket, from 50 ml to receive the appropriate separation of blood components kit, used in the preparation procedure of the platelet concentrate.
Indication for use:
The centrifuge MD416 is a certified medical device, for autotransfusion and also suitable for the production of autologous preparations used in clinical practice for tissue regeneration, such platelet concentrate from autologous blood.
EC Rep. MembraPure GmgH , Neuendorfstr 20˚ - 16761 Hennigsdorf/Berlin Germany +49 3302-202350